No I’m not talking about the dodgy Indian shops along the Passarella Centre (although you might want to be careful with those too!) 😮
If you are taking your holidays in Gran Canaria, be careful with anything you plug in, for the simple reason that nothing is earthed! I can’t touch anything metal which is plugged in because I get a shock.
That includes the camera (plugged into the computer), the side of the computer tower and more.
My other half just tried to use his dive computer watch and nearly electrocuted himself because he needs to put three wet fingers over the holes to turn it on and that isn’t possible while it’s plugged in!
If you are charging your mobile phone, camera or something else, be careful. Maybe I am more shockable than other people because everything seems to get me but don’t touch any plugged in metal if you can help it!